What is it?
SLSA members can use the TappnEd interactive video platform for content and skills refresher training prior to annual skills maintenance programs, and can do so on nearly any device, any time and from any location with internet access as part of our emphasis on innovation in learning and education.
TappnEd’s unique video technology allows SLSA members to view, engage and test themselves with fully interactive SLSA training videos on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
Bronze Medallion training videos which we have been currently usingas training aids have been used in this trial programme,and refresher questions are all contained within the video frame as an overlay on the paused video content.No third-party app downloads are necessary and the videos range from one to four minutes.
How can members access it?
The interactive videos are free to use and there is no log-in required.
Simply head to the websites listed below:
- 01 –Resuscitation -2 Person https://platform.tappned.com/course/45
- 02 –Resuscitation -1 Person https://platform.tappned.com/course/46
- 04 –Board Rescue -Conscious Patient https://platform.tappned.com/course/47
- 05 –Board Rescue -UnconsciousPatient https://platform.tappned.com/course/48
- 06 –Tube Rescue -Conscious Patient https://platform.tappned.com/course/49
- 07 –Tube Rescue-Unconscious Patient https://platform.tappned.com/course/50
- 08 –Spinal Board Carry -Patient in Water https://platform.tappned.com/course/51
- 09 –Spinal Board Carry -Patient in Standing Position https://platform.tappned.com/course/52
- 10 –IRB Lift and Carry https://platform.tappned.com/course/53
- 12 –Resuscitation -4 Person including Oxy Viva and Defib https://platform.tappned.com/course/56
- 13 –IRB Awareness -Launch, Landing, Lift and Carry https://platform.tappned.com/course/57
What is it for?
These interactive videos are just for members to practice prior to their skills maintenance, or at any time, as much as they like. It is not compulsory;results are not documented anywhere;and it is not trackable to specific members.Why should membersuse it? To review key lifesaving skills prior to attending their skills maintenance activities for the upcomingseason.