A partnership with Warrnambool Surf Life Saving Club reaches all corners of the community, and will position your business alongside one of Warrnambool's most trusted community organisations.
WHERE DOES YOUR MONEY GO?
The Surf Life Saving Foundation distributes funds raised through your donations to support Surf Life Saving Branches and Clubs around the country. Your donations are predominantly used by Surf Life Saving to:
- Maintain and replace lifesaving rescue equipment
- Enhance the training and development programs for volunteer surf lifesavers
- Expand community surf safety campaigns
- Fund aquatic safety research and development
- Continue to provide support services including communications networks, aerial patrols and powered watercraft
Oven, Microwave, fridge, freezer, crockery, cutlery, boiling water and large serving benches
Take your party outside with 2 decks, a North facing deck with electric BBQ (unlicenced) and a beach side deck with liquor licence.
The space has a large LCD HD TV to display whatever you desire, there is also a projector onto a stark white wall if the TV just isn’t big enough!